The rates you will be given in correspondence with your request, include the guiding service only, by a licensed guide-interpreter of the English language. In addition to the service rate, the following subsidiaries may be added :
The rates do not include :
- The guide’s lunch : 20€ (if not had with the clients or the group)
- Fees at the monuments or sites (entrance fee to the museums and sites cannot be payed by the guide)
- Organization : fee for booking of museums, sites, restaurants : 15 € / site
- Parking fees
- Tolls (motorway or bridge)
- Travelling expenses (effective mileage, outward / return journey) from Caen so that the guide drives to the meeting place.
Confirmation of the Service
The service is reserved when the guide or the customer confirms the visit in writing (by mail or e-mail).
All confirmation has to specify:
- the date of the visit or the guided tour
- the hour of return,
- the place of appointment and return with the guide,
- the duration of the visit,
- the itinerary and the visited sites,
- the rate of the guided tour
- the method of payment,
- the number of people,
- the type of group (seniors, school, walkers)
- the nationality or the origin of the group,
- the mobile numbers of the person in charge of the group.
Waiting Time : expect 1 hour. Beyond this point, if the guide has not received any information from the client or group, and the group has not yet arrived, she is within rights to leave, understanding that her payment will nevertheless be paid in full.
Cancellation fees :
- less than 15 days before the foreseen date of service : 30% of the total of the service(s) (except for lunches and travelling expenses) will be charged
- less than 48 hours before the foreseen date of service : 100% of the total of the service(s) (except for lunches and travelling expenses) will be charged
Replacement in case of absence of the guide
If the guide is unwell or in a last-minute predicament. She will have to put in place all the necessary means to be replaced by another guide for the service and the guide has to warn the person in charge. If not, the customer will not be charged.
Payment would be made directly to the guide, the day of the visit in Euros.
If the payment is made via a bank with no intermediary in France, the agency or Tour Operator is invited to add 30 € for the exchange and transaction fees imposed on the guide.
Transport and insurances
The guide is not authorized to drive the vehicle of the customer, nor her personal vehicle, but can ask a company of transport authorized to drive the customers for their services.
The guide has signed a professional insurance responsibility form with his insurance, in case of trouble.
Guide Français / Anglais
Licensed Guide-Interpreter French and English
5 rue du Colonel Charles Petch
Hameau de Cussy
Tel: +6 30 77 51 59
N° SIRET 525 234 969 00018
N° carte de Guide Conférencier